1. The host family downloads the contract from the UDI website and signs it.
2. The host family brings the signed contract to the Philippine Embassy for attestation. He/she is requested to present a valid identification (ID) or copy of passport.
3. The host family sends the attested contract to the au pair for her to sign and submit to the Norwegian Embassy in Manila.
4. The Norwegian side processes the application.
5. Once the application is approved and the visa is obtained, the au pair obtains an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) from the POEA. He/she undergoes a Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) at the POEA.
Source: Philippine Embassy In Oslo : www.philembassy.no
- UDI – The Directorate of Immigration (UDI) is the central agency in the immigration administration in Norway.Download application form here
- POEA- Philippines Overseas and Employment Administration Agency
- Philippines Embassy in Oslo- Jurisdiction Denmark, Norway and Iceland
Nedre Vollgate 4
0158 Oslo, Norge
22 40 09 00
- Norwegian Embassy in Manila