This Site is NOT a AUPAIR ‘s MATCHING AGENCY
but A NON PROFIT Aupair Awareness Site nor intended to misuse an agency’s site for further clarifications check my post this-is-only-information-hub-for-filipino-au-pairs-not-a-recruitment-agency
if you are looking for help to find you a host you are on the wrong site
But nevertheless it doesn’t hurt if you know your Rights as an Aupair. You can browse the categories which is appears above or at the sidebar. This site is intended to provide information to au pairs specifically to Filipinos. Or you can also use the search box on the right side for particular topic. Below is the description on what’s the content of the categories.
- Au Pair Information- Information gathered from embassy’s and Immigration Service Website
- Au Pair News- Relevant news from article contributor or from different news media
- Au Pair Stories – Life stories FilipinaAu pairs
- Blogs- random blogs about anything related to au pair or OFW life
- General- formerly labeled uncategorized means that all that is not categorized will fall here.
Not: I do this on my free time so there’s still needs a lot of basic information from other countries that hire au pairs. But I will try to post more in my free time otherwise I will accepts any contribution relevant to this site just post a comment or write to me at filipinaaupair(at) gmail (dot) com
Ana Lindenhann – creator and administrator