To Filipino citizens who still have the green passport and about to expired within 6 months then now is the time to renew it. The Philippines Embassy in Olso will be conducting Consular Outreach on December 10-11, 2010 at the Stor Hal located at the basement of St. Anne’s Church at Dronning Elizabeth Alle 3, 2300 Kbh. S. To those who don’t know how to get to St. Anne’s Church you have to to take bus 5A from the Central station going to Lufthavn (airport) or to Sunbyvesterplads if you stop at Tycho Brahes Alle which is the closest bus stop that is already zone 3 be careful usually there are bus controller at the bus stop because that’s a border between zone 1 and 3 so if you are coming from far away places and want to save 1 zone go down 1 stop before which is Englandsvej/Øresundvej (in front of LIDL supermarket) and walk toward Dronning Elizabeth Alle and when you see the May Flowershop turn right when you see the church the stair on the left going to the basement is the Big Hall (Stor Hall).
Here is the announcement from the embassy:
Dear Friends and Kababayans in Denmark,
Enclosed, please find, the latest announcement of the Philippine Embassy concerning the Mobile Machine Readable Passporting Service & Consular Outreach of the Philippine Embassy scheduled for 10-11 December 2010 at the Store Sal of Sankt Annæ Kirke.
Please take note that this is going to be a LIMITED Consular Outreach. As per instructions from Manila, we will be limiting this consular outreach to a maximum of 200 applicants (100 for each day) who should have Green Philippine passports that are either:
1. Expired, or
2. About to expire in the next six (6) months (i.e. passports which will expire anytime between December 2010 to May 2011)
This is due to the eventual phasing out of the Machine Readable Passport (MRP) to give way to the new & improved ePassport which we will be issuing soon.
The enclosed announcement is REQUIRED READING for all qualified applicants as it also contains a list of requirements.
Below is the link to our photo guidelines, which is also REQUIRED READING for all qualified applicants:
Others who do not qualify for this Consular Outreach are encouraged to wait for the electronic passport (ePassport) outreach to Copenhagen by the Embassy in early 2011. They are encouraged to visit www.philembassy.no from time to time for further announcements.
In the meantime, allow us to thank you in advance for your continued support and cooperation in this project. Feel free to spread the word.
Salamat at mabuhay po kayo!
LENNA EILLEEN C. DE DIOS-SISON
Third Secretary and Vice Consul
4th Floor, Nedre Vollgate 4
0158 Oslo, NORWAY
+47 2240 0904 (Direct Line)
+47 2241 7401 (Fax)
Requirements for Renewal of passport:
- Personal appearance
- Duly accomplished application form which can be downloaded here
- 3 pieces colored passport photos against colored background take within the last six (6) month
- Present the old green passport and photocopy of the data page and the back cover, photocopies of the latest Immigration departure and arrival stamps
Additional Requirements of Lost or damaged passports:
- you need the original copy of police report in English
- Photocopy of your lost passport or original birth authenticated certificate
- other supporting document for example; Marriage contract, PRC/IBP ID, Land Title, GSIS record, Old SSS E1 form or digitized ID, School form or Transcript of records, Driver’s license, Baptismal certificate, Income tax return and other document that shows full name, birth details and citizenship of apllicant.